BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Art Linkletter was right . . .


Kids say the darn'est things!

Here is a picture of Derek & Valerie’s family. David is the oldest, he turned 6 last week; Cheyenne is next, she will be 5 in early January; and Emily was born 4 days before we went to the MTC to start our mission, she just turned 1 late August. Not that I’m prejudice, but, what a cute family!


Valerie was talking to us today and telling stories about the children.
It seems, Cheyenne is quite the little housekeeper.

Valerie was lying on the couch and Cheyenne brought Emily to her, and in the "I think I am quite grown-up" voice said, "Here, watch your baby! I'm trying to do the laundry!!!!"


1 comments:

emilein said...

wow. What a hoot! Cheyenne is so cute. I wish I could have seen that.